It’s very true not only in India but all over the world that the percentage of working males is somehow more than working women in the count. So having a healthy lifestyle for men in their wreak havoc schedule is sometimes very difficult. It’s very difficult and inconvenient to put fitness and health at the top in the priority list in day to day busy life for everybody not only men.
Due to an unhealthy lifestyle, everybody has to go through different issues and diseases. We are talking about men only today. So due to an unhealthy personal lifestyle, absence of apprehension, low health knowledge men have to go under many diseases. The top diseases that men undergo due to a messy lifestyle are the followings:
Heart problems –
Out of 3 men, 1 suffers from cardiovascular diseases which range from acute to severe to fatal. More than 1 lakhs death occurs due to cardiovascular arrest in America-Africa than Caucasian men according to aha (American heart association).
Below 45 years most men have high blood pressure. And more than 3 million men population becomes the prey of stroke. These cardiovascular diseases rise because of smoking, drinking, high cholesterol level, and high blood pressure.
Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and other respiratory illness-
Respiratory diseases like asthma from acute to severe to status asthmaticus, COPD all occur due to either active smoking or passive smoking in men.
Many life-threatening diseases occur like lung cancer, severe emphysema, etc. These diseases arise because of smoking tobacco by actively or regular passively.
Men have a higher track record than women to get killed by alcohol-related health issues. And due to this drinking habit of men more sexual assaults and aggressiveness against men occurs more.
Excess alcohol intake for a prolonged period will lead to a carcinoma on the mouth, throat, esophagus, colon, and liver. Alcoholism can result in impotency and due to which men get more under confident and start drinking more. For infertility in the case of male patients, Fildena XXX 100Mg, Cenforce 150 Mg can treat them even.
These are some of the top-notch problems that every 3 men out of 5 total men face now days just because they have a very unhealthy lifestyle. Other than these there are liver issues, kidney issues, and even diabetes.
What to do to stay fit even in a busy life schedule
So to correct and lead a healthy and fit lifestyle you have to take baby steps and leave all the bad habits or unhealthy ways to cut down the above-mentioned diseases. Here are some tips to have a healthy lifestyle in your busy schedules and they are the followings:
- Wash your hands before every meal wherever you are, it just takes a few minutes of yours. And always carry a sanitizer with you if you are not able to wash your hand then you can use sanitizer. Because unknowingly you touch many things which have lots of germs in it and these germs are enough to cause health hazards. Washing your hands before eating will keep you away from diseases. It’s a healthy habit.
- Practice exercising, every day. Yoga, exercises, or any physical activities will increase your stamina, boost your immunity, and improvise your body functions, metabolism level, and blood circulation. Taking deep breaths in none polluted air will help you a lot in diminishing breathing problems because deep breaths will stretch your diaphragm muscles and increase your capacity for oxygen intake. This how your oxygen capacity inside the body will also increase. Don’t go for heavy workouts. Do some cardio and stretching just for 15-30 mins every day, but you have practice exercising every day.
- Have a properly nutritious diet, cut down sugar, high carbs diet because such things will increase Trans fats, bad cholesterol, blood pressure, heart problems, and will give many diseases. Switch to healthy diets that have proper fat in the maximum amount, proteins in moderate amount, macro and micro vitamins, and carbohydrate in a minimum amount. Avoid junk food items, red meats. Make vegetables, fruits, salads your best friend.
- Sleep for 8 hours. Proper sleep is a must to lead a healthy lifestyle. 8 hours of sleep will prevent your body from various diseases by detoxing your body overnight and relaxes your muscle and prepare it for morning run again. Correctly maintaining your sleep pattern is very important.
- Drink 8-10 glasses of water. Have plenty of water in a day. Water is the best detoxifier, water takes all the toxins out of your body and revitalizes your cells again. So having a sufficient amount of water is an important step to lead a healthy lifestyle.
- Avoid overthinking and worries, not only these two but also avoid all those things, people which gives you mental stress and anxiety. Always stay optimistic and happy. And relax, do not stress out over small any important things in your life. Keeping healthy mental health is also a step away from many diseases like depression, stress, insomnia, schizophrenia, hallucinations, and many more. Keep your mind fresh always and think positive this way of keeping mental health will keep your lifestyle in a healthy pattern.
- Quit alcohol and smoking tobacco, because alcohol and smoking can lead to cancer, impotency, heart problems, liver problems, and many diseases in your body. And due to all these diseases, many other causes will start. At Arrowmeds, you can get full detail about men’s health solutions.
The above-mentioned tips are not that tough to execute. Take baby steps towards every step every day then only you can achieve someday a healthy lifestyle. In today’s busy world we have to keep ourselves fit and fine to save ourselves from those deadly diseases. And the main mantra is to keep yourself calm and stress-free always.