The scheme’s main aim is to help the country’s unemployed youth by providing various job opportunities. Under this scheme, the country will be trained in about 40 technical fields like construction, mechanical and hardware, nutritious food, furnishings and fittings, handicrafts, rocks and jewelry, and leather technology.
The country’s youth can select the course in which they are interested in getting training as they wish. Under this scheme, the Government of India has opened training centers in every state and city of the country. Free training will be provided to the beneficiaries. The central government will organize teaching and training programs for the people for five years.
Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana Agriculture Sector Skill Training.
This scheme has been started to provide free training in various courses to the country’s unemployed citizens. National Collateral Management Limited announced on 31st March 2021 that they had signed an agreement with Krishi Kaushal Parishad to provide skill training in the agriculture sector under this scheme.
According to this agreement, various types of skill training will be provided to the country’s citizens in the agriculture sector. This skill training is divided into training courses, pre-learning, and special projects.
- National Collateral Management Limited will recognize Pre-learning for about 8 to 9 types of skills, and this training will be provided to about 920 people from 19 cities across India.
- Apart from this, the accreditation process for training will be created by the National Skill Council, and the trainees will be certified. India’s agricultural sector will develop through this training, and unemployed citizens will get employment opportunities.
The objective of the PM Skill Development Scheme 2022
- As you know, many youths in the country are jobless. And some youths face weakness financially, cannot even get training to get a career. The Central Government has started this scheme looking at all these given problems.
- To provide training in the training centre to employ the country’s youth under PM Skill Development Scheme 2022.
- This scheme organizes all the youth in the country, improves their skills, and provides employment according to their ability.
- To encourage the youth for skill up-gradation by providing industry-related, effective, and skill-based training and to provide work opportunities to the youth.
Total 8 lakh citizens will be able to get the benefit from the scheme.
As you all know, the scheme was started in the year 2015. Through this scheme, skill activity is provided to the country’s residents. So that they can get employment. After the successful operation of this scheme, Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana 2.0 was operated from the year 2016 to 2020.
Now Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana 3.0 has been launched by the government. Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana 3.0 will be implemented. About 8 lakh youth will get the benefit of this scheme. The training received through this scheme will develop the country, and the country’s citizens will be able to get different types of training.
Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana Monitoring
- After the project is created, all the candidates will be enrolled by the SPIA.
- SPIA will monitor the implementation of the project.
- Those projects which are not started after approval within the stipulated time will be rejected.
- If the projects are not handled properly, they can be started again and can also be closed in this situation.
- NSDC, SSDM, and DSC will participate in monitoring the scheme.
- It is mandatory to submit the progress report by the implementing agency.
Here are the Eligible Institutions
- Specialist Organization
- Captive placement
- Government Organization/Department
- An organization that is already providing training.
- The entity of the Training Provider
Interested beneficiaries of the country who want to apply under the PM Skill Development Scheme 2022 can follow the steps mentioned below.
1)Firstly, the applicant has to go to the scheme’s authorized website. After visiting the official website, you will find a home page that will open before you.
2)On this home page, you will find the choice of Quick Link. Further, you will find a possibility of Skill India from this option. You have to tap on this option.
3)After clicking on the option, the registration form will open in front of you. In this registration, you will have to fill in all the information asked like Basic Details, Second Location Details, Third Preferences of Training Sector, Fourth Associated Program, Fifth Interested In, etc.
Also read: Atal Pension Yojana
4)After filling in all the information, click on the submit button.
5)You will have to log in after successfully submitting the registration form. To log in, you have to click on the Login option.
6)After clicking on the option login form will open in front of you. You have to enter the username and password in this form and click on the login button. In this way, your registration will be completed.