EPF Advance Withdrawal Rules Revised 2018

EPF Advance Withdrawal Rules Revised 2018 (Hindi) : EPFO (Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation) recently allowed its members to withdraw upto 75 percent of their PF (Employees’ Provident Fund) account balance in case of jobless of members for over one month & remaining 25% can be withdraw after 2 month of unemployment.

However, there are several other reasons for which one can apply for advance withdrawal of the PF account balance.

However, several reasons allowed wherein you can withdraw partial PF account balance.

In all these cases employees must have worked for a specified period of 5 to 7 years to become entitled to claim the withdrawal.

EPFO members are allowed to take advances/withdrawal from their EPF account for the purposes that include purchase or construction of house, for marriage of self or daughter or /son or brother, purchase of land , for education, illness etc. as per the provisions of Employee Provident Fund (EPF) Scheme 1952.


Like and Follow us on  Facebook and Instagram

Let us know about this article EPF Advance Withdrawal Rules Revised 2018 that how useful it was by commenting below. Also you can  subscribe our channel Sab Kuch Online for more informative video.

Related Posts :
How to Know Your UAN Number Without PF Number
EPF Advance Withdrawal Rules Revised 2018
Provident Fund: Composite Claim Form Aadhaar and Non-Aadhaar (2018)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *