Any person who employed in any factory or company has few employees benefits under labour laws in India such as:
- Employee Provident Fund (EPF)
- Employee State Insurance (ESI)
- Gratuity Act
- Bonus Act
- Payment of Minimum Wages
- Maternity Benefit Acts
- Employee Pension Scheme
Here you will find what are the employees benefits under the labour laws, rules under these acts in India.
Also, you may find some interesting Human Resource Articles in this section.
If you have any question you must join our forum or comment on the posts to get an answer.
I have posted many posts on Employee provident funds, Employee State Insurance and Gratuity in that I have tried to explain the following:
- How to Activate UAN Number (Universal Account Number)?
- How to Login on the EPFO website?
- What are the Benefits under Employee State Insurance (ESI)?
- When and who will be eligible for Gratuity?
- Who to Calculate Gratuity?
- What is the Current EPF interest Rate?
- How to download PF Passbook?
- What are the contribution percentage of employee and employer under ESI?
- Know the EPF contribution and breakups?
- What is the procedure of pf withdrawal?
- How to withdraw PF online?
- How to withdraw EPS online?
- Forms to be filled for PF withdrawal or advance or transfer
- How to transfer the EPF online?
So these are the basic questions which come in mind to an employee.
Also, I have tried to explain through video too which you can find in the respective post or you may visit my youtube channel Sab Kuch Online for more info on related to the employee benefits under the labour laws applicable in India.