The Central Government has released Ayushman Bharat Scheme List on the online portal. The people of the country who have applied to take advantage of health insurance under the Ayushman Bharat scheme can visit the official website and see their name on the Ayushman Bharat Yojana beneficiary list. Today, we will provide you with an easy process to check Ayushman Bharat Scheme List online, so read our article till the end.
Suppose you and your family’s name are included in this Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana list. In that case, you can avail yourself up to Rs 5 lakh per year for medical treatment in any listed hospitals. Interested beneficiaries of the country want to check their eligibility in this Ayushman Bharat Yojana New List 2022. They can easily see their name on the list by visiting the official website of Prime Minister Ayushman Bharat Yojana on the internet sitting at home.
Health insurance up to Rs 5 lakh will be provided to the country’s people whose names will appear in the new beneficiary list of the Ayushman Bharat Scheme 2022.
Key facts of Jan Arogya Yojana Disease List 2022
- Under this scheme, the government will provide the cost of the medicine. It includes 1350 diseases, including cancer, heart disease, kidney and liver disease, medical surgery, medical and daycare treatment, diabetes will be treated. Under the Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana 2022, a golden card is being delivered to the country’s citizens, with the help of which people can get free medicine in impaneled hospitals.
- Under the Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana 2022, a golden card is being provided to the country’s citizens, with the help of which people can get free treatment in impaneled hospitals.
- Pradhanmantri Jan Arogya Yojana or Ayushman Bharat Yojana aims to reduce the financial burden on the poor. Through Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2022, financial assistance is provided to the economically weaker low-income families of the country by providing health insurance.
Benefits of Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana List 2022
- People do not need to be asked to see their name in PM Ayushman Bharat List 2022; now, people can see it online through their mobile sitting at home.
- You can identify yourself at the nearest experienced hospital or Community Service Center (CSC) to claim benefits under this scheme.
- One thousand three hundred fifty medical packages covering surgery, medical and daycare treatment, cost of medicines, and diagnosis will be named in the Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana List 2022.
- Under this scheme, health insurance up to Rs 5 lakh will be provided to every country’s citizens.
- PM Health Insurance Scheme is for the country’s citizens; through the Socio-Economic Caste Census 2011, 8.03 crore families in rural areas and 2.33 crore families in urban areas will be covered.
- All the families listed in the SECC database will be covered as per the prescribed criteria.
- The country’s people can get their treatment under this scheme only in the hospitals listed by the government.
Eligibility of Beneficiaries in PM Ayushman Bharat Scheme (for rural areas)
- There should be a small house in a rural area.
- The head of the family should be a woman.
- There should be a disabled person in the family; no adult should be in the age group of 16-59the person works.
- Monthly income should be less than 10000
- Apart from this, a homeless person begging or doing bonded labor in rural areas will be included in the Ayushman Bharat scheme.
How to check the list?
If the interested beneficiaries of the country want to see the Pradhanmantri Jan Arogya List Online, they should follow the method given below.
- First, the beneficiaries have to go to the scheme’s official website. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you will see the option Am I Eligible? You have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you will open the login form; in this form, you will have to enter your mobile number. After this, you will have to click on the button of Generate OTP. After this, an OTP number will come on your given mobile number.
- You have to fill OTP in the OTP box.
- After this, the next page will open in front of you. Some options will be given below to find the name of your beneficiary. Search your name by clicking on the desired option.
- by ration card number
- beneficiary name
- by registered mobile number
6. After this, all the details asked will have to be provided. Thus, the search result will be displayed on your screen. After this, you will see your name in the Ayushman Bharat Scheme list.